PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Sun Voyager Questions

Spexman
04-19-2011, 09:35 PM
I'm a new member of the Forum and I'm looking for GS owners' thoughts about a unit we're considering. My wife and I are taking a serious look at a used 2000 Sun Voyager Model 4354 MXG. 35 ft. Ford V-10...low miles. I'm not as interested in "what's a fair price" as I am in how these units hold up over the years and after lots of miles. What problems have they had with this year/model? Can any of you attest to the overall reliability of this unit or similar units? I have some confidence in the Ford chassis and powertrain but have ZERO experience with this particular brand of RV's...FIRST of this kind we've ever looked at....so I'm at a loss to know if I'm considering a real quality built unit or something less. It's set up with 2 slides and what seems to be the usual features and equipment for a CLass A of this type. Photos look great and we're going to take a test drive in a few days. Any advice, comments, cautions or even "what to look for" suggestions would be most appreciated. Last RV we owned and put A LOT of miles on was a 1976 Winnie Brave (21 ft)....lot's of RV changes since then!!!

Thanks to all who have something to share with us!! Jewell & Elaine