PDA

View Full Version : Jensen VR187 LCD Color Observation Monitor

stonesfan
05-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Need Help! Just the other day while loading a CD, I accidentally put the CD in the slot where the 7'' Color Monitor ejects! Now it won't fully Eject! Has anyone had a similar problem
or am I the only person on Earth to make this Mistake....... Any and all Help would be appriceated...............................

Thanks Again,
Bruce ( aka, Stonesfan )

stonesfan
06-09-2011, 03:20 PM
Does anyone have a Jensen VR187 Unit, and if so, have you ever had to have it removed from the Dash?
In any case, with that information, I think I can solve my Problem...........................

Thanks in Advance,
Stonesfan

stonesfan
02-08-2012, 08:24 AM
Hello, Anybody out there............................................. ........... :?: :?:

Stonesfan

stonesfan
02-11-2013, 05:58 PM
On Sunday Feb 10th 2013 I removed my Jensen VR187 from the dash, turned it upside down and the CD that's been stuck in there for who knows how long now,
fell out and now all is well. My Color Monitor Screen pop's out and I have access to my back up Camera and Side camera's, Life is Good.......................... :D

Stonesfan

GStream40
02-11-2013, 08:12 PM
Glad to hear that you were able to take care of your operator error problem and now all is well.

Hopefully you have provided guidance to others on being very careful inserting a CD. Bet it won't happen to yours again. :P

Ron

KFSampson
07-27-2013, 11:09 PM
I did the same thing with a CD a year ago. I used a small steel cake decorating knife and double sided tape. The CD came right out. However a few days later the unit would not deploy the screen. I bought a replacement VR 187 and used it until last week when the screen in it just quit working! Power is getting there because the radio etc plays and the screen LCD ON/OFF switch is lit. The screen just won't display anything. I now have two VR 187 units that don't work. Does anyone know where I can either get it fixed, find a replacement or even find a better unit that will work in the same dash mount. We have a 2008 Gulfstream Yellowstone front end diesel.