PDA

View Full Version : Best way to sell Gulfstream RV

floridafamilyof5
05-25-2011, 05:42 PM
Hello..long time no post! We are wanting to sell our 2004 Gulfstream Crescendo. I have listed it several times on craigslist..and keep getting calls from "dealers" in colorado (turns out to be national multi list.com) ive researched them..its a scam.

I am looking for a place to list the rv...and pay if i need to - something like auto trader or something.

whats the best place to do this online?? safe place?? did anyone here buy a rv thru an online agency?? care to share your experience?? i want to get it out there..and sold asap!! we dont get to use it as often as we'd like...and want to put the money down on our mortage and try to get out of debt :mrgreen:

thanks for any help!! and advice!!!

floridafamilyof5
05-31-2011, 08:49 AM
no one??

we went to a local dealer..they want to give WAY under value to buy it to sell it for 30K more....not gonna do that route! :D

dommurphy
06-01-2011, 02:59 PM
try ebay. its always worked for me

RayChez1
06-01-2011, 09:48 PM
I am not sure if you belong to FMCA, but on their magazine I notice that they have a listing of motorhomes for sale.

mpv8439
06-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Might look in a the Good Sam Magazine that list info where you can your RV for sale and I believe it stays active until it is sold
Mike V.

dixieray53
06-10-2011, 08:15 PM
If you join iRV2...they have a free For Sale section...Peace...D

stonesfan
06-27-2011, 10:13 AM
So a Dealer wants to Low Ball you, then Sell for a Profit, What else is New............................................... ......................... :shock:

Stoney

rodwan
01-08-2012, 04:39 PM
try RV Trader

J79Engine
01-16-2012, 11:15 AM
Set your price be willing to go 10% down to make a deal, make sure the pay off and title transfer is through a good Bank or Credit Union and then advertise in local papers and on eBay. Or Leave it in your will for your children to enjoy! I allow my son to take out our 2005 39 foot Sunvoyager whenever we are not using it. He pitches in for payment of any upgrades, tires,flat screen TV, Direct Satilite dish, etc knowing in the end I will hand him the keys and title. His two sisters don't want the use of as one has a RV and the other would rather fly. Not to worry I plan to use it for at least another 15 years, I'm only young at 63 headin towards 64 in 2012 and still working full time keeping those F4 Phantoms flying around the World. :D