PDA

View Full Version : check water supply connections

davmac
08-23-2006, 01:37 PM
The water supply to our kitchen is from two paths. Filtered and unfiltered.

Check that the filtered is going to the filtered water spigot and unfiltered is connected to the water faucet. Ours was reversed which tended to deplete the filter sooner than expected.

Another connection to check is the hot and cold water to a washer/dryer. Ours was reversed.

GStream40
08-23-2006, 02:00 PM
Welcome to Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum !!! :D

Thanks for the information about the lines. We look forward to more posts from you with sharing of your knowledge and experience.

Ron

RJ82much
08-24-2006, 09:24 AM
Dave,

Thanks for bringing up the filtered water topic. I ASSUMED both the faucet & spigot were filtered, since the faucet is used for cooking, washing food, etc.

I've got to confirm what I previously took for granted. Another undocumented "feature", eh?

earljan34
08-24-2006, 09:46 AM
Hey guys on my 05 SunVoyager all kitchen and ice maker water is filtered from the under sink filter! But I also filter the water coming in to the RV. :?

Earl

lockdoc
08-25-2006, 11:06 AM
ok....now I gotta go check one more thing out! I thought it was too weird that I had more pressure from my drinking faucet than I get from any of my normal faucets! I am now wondering if mine is also reversed! :roll:

Thanks for the heads up.