PDA

View Full Version : fuse for seats

bbrown
06-18-2011, 08:59 PM
does anybody know where fuse is for the seats on 2009 super nova? found fuses in dash on passenger side but not the one to the seats. thanks

Texas TC
06-20-2011, 12:55 PM
On my early model 6331, I have three locations for fuses. The house fuses are near the floor under the cook top. The chassis fuses are located on the drivers side under the hood near the firewall and, as you have found, under a panel in front of the drivers seat. I would assume the fuse would be in the block you found in front of the drivers seat. If memory serves me correctly, all cab associated systems are fused in that block.

Good luck,

TxTC

xtream1
07-26-2011, 06:41 PM
On my 2008 Sn the front seat controls are shut off along with the main power disconnect by the stairs. Therefore, I would presume that the fuse would be below the cooktop for the coach items.

cd6400
07-31-2011, 08:40 PM
See my other thread titled "Experience with SN Distribution Panel" on this forum. In that thread are photos of the Distribution Panel located in the battery compartment in my 6400. If our RVs are similar, the fuse/relay I identified in the photo is for the power seat circuit. Ironically, the clicking sound I heard from what I called a relay was actually a temperature sensitive fuse rated at 30 AMPs. According to the wiring diagram I rec'd from my dealer via Gulfstream, the fuse/circuit is for the driver and passenger power seats. As installed, the fuse was a 12V/30 amp fuse but according to the drawing should have been a 12V/20 amp fuse. After a thorough investigation as to what was causing the fuse to "blow", I discovered that the wire bundle associated with the the seat adjustment panel under the seat had gotten routed/caught within the seat adjustment linkage and the wires were pinched and shorted the circuit. Give a good look at yours to make sure this isn't the problem. The fuse is available at any auto parts store. Hope this helps. If you need additional info send me a private message.