PDA

View Full Version : Operation & Driver Training

tdd3748
10-21-2011, 12:18 PM
I there a Gulf Stream group that provides instruction/training on coach operation, driving, set up, maintenance, etc.?
If not can someone point me to where I can go for this type of information and training.
I have a lot of miles behind the wheel of big trucks but that was a number of years ago and my better half has none. I am sure I/we will struggle with maneuvering and parking for awhile. Slow moving operation is of less concern to me though than understanding and reacting to situations when rolling down then road - My opinion is that you can never get enough training or info - 45K vehicle rolling down the road at 60 is drastically different than a Smart car.

Thanks in advance to all that respond.

Kate P
10-22-2011, 07:51 PM
I just posted, on this site, a topic on Camp Freightliner that you might find to be very useful. We went to one of the National Rally's and found a wealth of information at the many seminars offered. We went to The Rally but there is also an Family Motor Coach Rally that is just for motor homes - no fifth wheels or trailers. Hope that helps.