PDA

View Full Version : Class c Stabilazation

kandsb
12-23-2011, 06:24 PM
We just bought a used class c 22 ft conquest, 2000 model on 1999 ford e350. I have a couple of questions for now but will have more later. Hope others can help.
1. what kind od jacks or stabilizers do we need to keep the class c from rocking when we walk inside. we also have a slide on the couch/bed and told we need stands for it. Not sure what kind and where to put under camper for whole camper .
some have told us to "comsume" bottled water only. Just wash with fresh water tanks . is this true?
Thanks in advance and I am sure more questions will follow.
Great site for help
kandsb

Georunner
12-26-2011, 03:09 PM
Nothing wrong with drinking water from the fresh tanks. We do run it through a Brita filter. Since it is used, I would carefully flush and sanitize the tank before use.

LabCab
12-26-2011, 03:24 PM
You may want to check with a Camping World as to what they'd suggest for the stabilizers.
Like Georunner said, just clean and sanatize the tanks and you're good to go. I do recomend a filter system for the drinking and cooking. We always buy bottled water for the dogs, it's easier since some times different water just does not agree with them and the bottled water is always the same. Better safe than cleaning. Good luck enjoy your new toy!