PDA

View Full Version : Gulf Stream Independance newby

Deryl
09-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Hi folks,
I am new to this list and in the process of buying a 2003 class A Independance model 8301. It only has 9000 miles and looks to be in perfect condition. Any thoughts or openions would be appreciated.
Deryl

GStream40
09-12-2006, 07:38 AM
Welcome to Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum! :D

I sent you a reply in the Yahoo GS forum directing you here, before I checked and see that you found us here by youself. :)

I am sure that you will get some replies here about your inquiry.
We are a friendly group here and all owners or soon to be owners of Gulf Stream products.

Ron

TSoul
09-12-2006, 09:32 AM
Welcome and an early congradulations. I am sure you will love it. I haven't had one so I can't say much. Enjoy the new toy and the forum.

Deryl
09-14-2006, 08:32 AM
Hi Ron,
thanks for the info. We are looking forward to this motorhome. We put over 100,000 miles on the one we have,(even though it is not a Gulfstream) now and it has been a good one. Looking forward to retiring real soon and increasing the travel time. Maybe some more folks will let me know how they like(or dislike) their class A independence motorhome
Deryl

ontime
10-07-2006, 01:04 PM
Just found this sight today and signed on. I know it is a little late to reply to this message but I'll give it a shot anyways.

We purchased a new Independence in 2004 and we are very pleased with it. It has 15,000 miles on it now and we have never had any problems (knock on wood).

I would not hesitate to recommend Gulfstream, I know problems can and do exist with all makes and models, including $$$$ ones, but we are happy campers at this time.... :)