PDA

View Full Version : New Members

GStream40
09-12-2006, 06:13 PM
We have 253 members of our forum as of today Tuesday 9/12/06.

33 new members have joined since August 30!!! :)

We are growing very fast in numbers. Let's keep up the good work getting the word out that the forum is here for Gulf Stream owners.

WELCOME new members, please post letting everyone know about your RV and yourself. Also let your GS owner friends know about us here.

Ron

earljan34
09-13-2006, 06:46 AM
We keep trying :D :D :D

Retird2Golf
09-13-2006, 01:09 PM
:D You don't suppose that GSCI is .......... Naaaawwww!!

gsadmin
09-13-2006, 03:05 PM
FYI, user counts will fluctuate quite abit. I get a few new members each week that only join so that they can have their URL somewhere on the site which helps their credibility and google rankings.

Its called site spamming for SEO (search engine optimization). It is a method to increase the number of inbound links to your site and therefore google will rank it higher.

So, from time to time I weed them out.

I will be changing the registration form soon to not have a WWW address as one of the fields. If people want to let everyone know their site, they can put it in their signature.

GStream40
09-15-2006, 11:33 PM
FYI, user counts will fluctuate quite abit. I get a few new members each week that only join so that they can have their URL somewhere on the site which helps their credibility and google rankings.

Its called site spamming for SEO (search engine optimization). It is a method to increase the number of inbound links to your site and therefore google will rank it higher.

So, from time to time I weed them out.

I will be changing the registration form soon to not have a WWW address as one of the fields. If people want to let everyone know their site, they can put it in their signature.

Admin,
I see that you have "weeded" out the "site spamming" and now the number is at 235 members.

Hey we will take that, that is still up from 220 memberson August 30th.

Growth is growth and the forum is growing much faster and becoming more active the last couple of months. :D

Ron

earljan34
09-27-2006, 04:36 PM
Hey Tourmaster, Welcome to the forum hope to see you in the chat room

Earl

earljan34
10-23-2006, 08:46 AM
Hey folks we now have 342 members how about some of the new members saying hello and introduce themselves! :D :D :D :D

Earl