PDA

View Full Version : Battery disconnect switch

ChiefMac57
02-02-2012, 11:40 PM
My wife and I purchased a 2008 Gulfstream Super Nova 37' diesel late last fall. After 40 years of camping this is our first motorhome and it sure is a different animal. Not sure what half the switches are for. Anyway in the entry step well there is a large switch which says battery and it turns on and off. What batteries does this switch control? The house, chassis, or both. Sure would like some help. Also there is not much to be said for the owners manual. Not very detailed. Anyone know where I find a more detailed manual for the Gulfstream. Thanks for any assistance. I'm sure I will be asking lots of questions

porchracer1
02-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Mac.The switch your refering to kills the power for the coach . The chassis power is still full on. I use the switch when parking the motorhome for any length of time when nothing needs power inside the coach. You may try and contact Gulf Stream in Nappannee Ind about some of the manuals but I don't hold much hope. I have left messages and sometime they return your call sometimes not. I too just recently got a 2008 6331(Nov 2010) have got to enjoy a little but not as much as we'd like. Great motorhome as long as mechanical stuff doen't come up. Congratulations on your purchase.

ChiefMac57
02-13-2012, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the info. I guess we need to keep plugging away at trying to get manuals.......Thanks again. Mac