PDA

View Full Version : New Florida Member

mfa
09-12-2006, 07:41 PM
Greetings. We just joined after purchasing a 2006 GS Ultra Super-C here in East Central Florida.

I actually got to spend a few hours with it before I had to take it back to the dealer for repair. :shock:

The Onan generator's fuel pump was bad. This MH was on clearance after being on the lot for 10+ months, so I'm sure just sitting there with little use was not good for it.

Despite the initial setback, we are really looking forward to using it, hopefully this weekend.

GStream40
09-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Welcome to the Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum!! :D

Sorry to hear about the generator problem, hopefully the dealer will get it repaired real fast and get your RV back to you so that you can start enjoying it.

Keep us updated about the generator and your travels.

Ron

earljan34
09-13-2006, 06:50 AM
A big hello & welcome from RI hope you enjoy your new MH. :D

Earl & Jan

TSoul
09-13-2006, 07:01 AM
Welcome to the forum. Please don't let little problems discourage you. You'll be having a great time with it before you know it. Keep us updated and enjoy. See you around the board. Happy Camping.

Retird2Golf
09-13-2006, 01:07 PM
:lol: Greetings from Virginia. I know you'll have a great time with your new rig. :P

Best regards, Clyde

mfa
09-13-2006, 08:20 PM
Thanks for the welcomes!

Got the MH back late this afternoon and we're heading out for 3 nights tomorrow afternoon. Not too far -- about 70 miles from home.

We'll let you know how things go...

mfa
09-17-2006, 07:28 PM
We are back. Had a great time and loved the MH. Only problems to-date are minor -- a cabinet latch or two...

Retird2Golf
09-18-2006, 06:30 AM
:D Great news. Things only get better as you learn your rig. keep a positive attitude ... you KNOW some things are going to go wrong!
:roll:
8) Life is an adventure, roll with it a ns enjoy. :arrow: :arrow:

Best regards, Clyde