PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Gulf Stream Ultra Supreme 8376 Opinions

cgmiller
02-25-2012, 08:34 PM
Hello Folks,
My wife and I are looking at a 2004 Ultra Supreme 8376, which has a unique layout that we really like. We are looking for real world experiences from owners who have one of these beautiful coaches. We are considering full timing and I cant convince her to sail away on a boat, so I am relegated to the open road, which by the way that the wind is howling outside may not be a bad thing...it would be a horrible night on a boat whipping around on the waves...thanks for the info..

RayChez1
03-02-2012, 07:03 PM
I never have actually seen one of them coaches. I just looked it up on bing and found one in Utah. Looks like a nice coach, has three slides. I believe it said it had 36K miles. Take it out for a test drive and only you can tell whether you like it or not.
I used to have a gasoline 36' coachment and it was real nice except I didn't like the wag the tail effect on windy days. So I went with the heavier diesel pusher which is not bothered much by winds or on coming big rigs. But other then that they are nice motorhomes.
Good luck!