PDA

View Full Version : Using front and rear TV's with conflicting sound

chamberlain
09-14-2006, 10:25 AM
Here's a tough one. My rig has the Sony DVD player and Black box to control what you viewing.... DVD, Sat, roof antenna. Over the week end we tried to watch Sat on the front and play a DVD (for the grandkids) on the rear TV. We had surround sound everywere coming from the DVD and sound coming out of the front TV from the Sat. I investigated some and couldn't find a place to turn off the surrond sound thinking we then would have sound coming from each TV that could be managed by the remotes. Any suggestions? :?:

Fl Mike
05-02-2008, 10:19 AM
Don't know if it will help, but on my '06 TM I have a switch on the dash that turns the Surround Sound on/off. It has a music symbol on it...

RJ82much
05-02-2008, 04:21 PM
and I think you will need to use the entertainment center (DVD, VCR, FM) remote, figure how to program it to display speaker setup on the consol itself, & move Front to Back (F-B) to all front. And as MIke said, make sure the dash switch is off because it seems to include the dash radio in the mix as well.

This is the most confusing, complicated system I can imagine. I had the wife come screaming out of the b-room because I over-rode some story she was watching with my own favorite in the front.

Post what you did when you figure it out!