PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Canyon Trail

JeffnTam
03-08-2012, 05:58 AM
Well we just picked up the new 5th wehel. No expert here, but did not find anything major with it. I remounted the table(screws worked there way out) An 1 little piece in the bedroom slideout, that I need to make an adjustment to. Over all, very happy with it,tows like a dream. And I still got 11.5 mpg towing it! Loved that part. Willl try to post up some pictures in the near future. Byut one question, I could not get a real definite answer on. WHY, is it registered a 2013? and we are only 3 months into 2012?

Timothy
03-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Model year is 2013, they start early with RVs. I am on my second Canyon Trail. Have fun.

JeffnTam
04-10-2012, 11:43 AM
OK first real problem. Bedroom slide starts to come in, the right side catches on something? and stops moving, and the whole thing goes cockeyed, and left side keeps coming in. It has ripped off the oversized box in the lower left hand corner, (covering 4 wires)and the trim piece has started to get ripped away. So now I'm stuck with the slide out, out. Once i have started to look around this unit, GS has not a care in the world about craftsmanship. So sad to say. OBTW I'm 2 weeks away from a trip..................
I'll keep ya posted.

Gingersdad
01-30-2019, 09:27 PM
Hi Jeff..... I know this is an old post, but I'm having bedroom slide problems in my Canyon trail too. Do you know what kind of slide is used? Lippert is most popular but not the only mfg. ....