PDA

View Full Version : Basement Air Issues

gorusty
03-10-2012, 12:08 AM
2006 Tourmaster with basement air conditioning. At the end of last season it just didn't seem to be cooling like it did earlier in the summer. I took it to a RV dealer and they said I need to get a regular house AC company to look at it. I contacted the company that services the unit in my house and they said I would have to go to a RV dealer....Round and Round we go. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
Rusty

3454terryg
03-17-2013, 05:55 PM
did you ever get your basement air fixed?

Arthur Hayes
03-18-2013, 09:44 AM
The basement units are normally very easy to work on, not claiming up on the roof. Just remove a few screws that holds the grill and open it up lake any basement door. On the left side of the unit there are 2 screws, remove them and the panel and everything is right there.

nemo45
03-18-2013, 12:53 PM
2006 Tourmaster with basement air conditioning. At the end of last season it just didn't seem to be cooling like it did earlier in the summer. I took it to a RV dealer and they said I need to get a regular house AC company to look at it. I contacted the company that services the unit in my house and they said I would have to go to a RV dealer....Round and Round we go. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
Rusty
Friends of ours had their basement a/c fixed by a local a/c service company here in south texas, not the rv dealer. It was in a fifth wheel and they had to drop both units.