PDA

View Full Version : 2011 GS Conquest

BlueGekko
06-10-2012, 06:38 AM
I'm in the process of buying a used Class C 2011 Gulf Stream Conquest 6237 (24'), 40k miles. Have searched the web for critique info on this but came up with nothing. Any pros/cons about this unit? Anyone have any repair history info? It comes with a TPO roof. Anything particular I should know about that kind of roof? The new, young salesman tried to explain how the heated tank system worked but couldn't quite explain the whole process. It sounds like all three tanks heated (all the time) as long as the unit is operating (shore or vehicle power) with no on/off switch.Anyone have any info on the tank heating system? Also, anyone know where I can get a brochure for this year/model? Thanks in advance, Don

BlueGekko
06-24-2012, 08:44 PM
No one knows anything about the 2011 GS Conquest 24 footer Class C? Are there so few of them out there?

ken white
06-26-2012, 05:05 PM
There are not a lot of members on the site, so it may be hard to find anyone that knows anything explicit about your camper.

ddown
07-07-2012, 08:10 AM
I have the 2011 32' conquest and in the bathroom is a unmarked red toggle switch. That controls the tank heaters. The manual is a Generic all model blue book. I'm sure you could call GS/conquest and get one sent that's about all they give except a grey plastic file box with all appliance manuals.