PDA

View Full Version : Leveling system 100 amp breaker help please

Rob Swanson
06-30-2012, 09:19 AM
I have 2000 Gulf Stream Conquest with a Dewald Hydraulic leveling system parked at the campground. The slide is out and one jack is down. I think I popped the breaker running the jacks too much. I'm trying to find the 100 amp breaker for the hydraulic jacks. I looked under the hood, the fuse box under the dash and by the power converter. I cannot find anything 100 amps. Any ideas where else to look or what the thing might look like?

Rob Swanson
Pierre, SD

nemo45
07-01-2012, 10:48 AM
We have a compartment on the passenger side, second one from the rear with all that stuff in it. We have a 2006 tour Master.

RayChez1
07-20-2012, 05:44 PM
Yep! Mine is located on the passenger side second compartment from the rear. The circuit breaker on mine popped one time while in South Carolina and I could not raise the levelers up. Finally I saw this red switch that was popped out. So I just flipped a small lever about 3/4" in length and to my surprise it was for the levelers. They worked right away.

fredaevans
07-22-2012, 03:02 PM
2002 and odd as it may seem, passenger side and the first off the right front tyre. Don't care if they look like one's flipped, give them all a flip.

Just noticed Ray's post on unit size, mines a 36.

Rob Swanson
07-26-2012, 09:49 PM
After tracking cables, checking power here and there and also learning quite a bit about the slide and jack system, I found the relay. A simple push of a button and everything works again. Thank you to everyone that responded, your suggestions are much appreciated.