PDA

View Full Version : New owner of a 05 36' Yellowstone FQS

Unclehoovy
06-15-2005, 10:28 PM
My wife and I went down this past weekend and purchased a new Yellowstone 5th wheel. We looked at several models in that 48k to 58k and we felt that it was by far a better coach. We purchased it in Santa Rosa CA at Cal RV. We can wait to take delivery of it next week and should spend our first night in it on Friday the 24th. The little one is as excited as mom and dad are.

Jim forgrave
11-10-2005, 12:50 PM
Well..how do you like your new Yellowstone? You've had it a few months now, am sure you've been on a few trips. We are happy with our 2001 30' Seahawk which is the very same as yellowstone & the Prairey Schooner. Think if I was going to go full time I would get the 34' Schooner with the winter package. I'm sure your going to enjoy yourself with that 36 footer & let us know how your doing. :D

Unclehoovy
12-29-2005, 04:20 PM
Sorry for the slow reply Jim. So far we love the coach. We have had a few minor issues but we are confident that they will be taken care of. We pick up our new TV this weekend so that will be fun to have all the toys together finally.