PDA

View Full Version : Blue Book price on 2004 Prairie Schooner 34 FBR

atkinson77
10-05-2006, 03:29 PM
Has anyone found it difficult to find a resale/trade price on their 2004 Prairie Schooners? There is no info on the 2004 models in the blue book. We are looking to trade or sell our current Schooner which we absolutely love but we recently bought a motorcycle and have to figure out a way to haul/carry it. Would love to purchase another Schooner if there was a way to "shore up" the back end to enable us to carry it on a special order. What have any of you done to find a good starting point for selling/trading your rv? Appreciate any help we can get.

GStream40
10-05-2006, 04:41 PM
I looked in the NADA Guides online and your Prairie Schooner is listed there.

http://www.nadaguides.com/home.aspx?l=1&w=28&p=0&f=5000

atkinson77
10-05-2006, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the response....we have been looking under the term "Prairie Schooner" where it lists it as no longer under production. I just now (because of your e-mail) went to Gulf Stream and did find it! Our dealer was also having difficulty finding information so we just assumed it was not listed. We'll have to also inform him as to where to look. Thanks for your help!

GStream40
10-05-2006, 05:20 PM
You are welcome, glad to help.

Gulf Stream RV owners coming together to help each other!

Ron

RVTraveler
01-06-2007, 10:11 AM
We have a 2002 GULF STREAM PRAIRIE SCHOONER FIFTH WHEEL SERIES
M-36FRB . I looked ours up on the NADA guide I couldn't quite find our exact model because we have 3 axles, but is still holding very good value. We love ours.