PDA

View Full Version : Reviews on the Enduramax

BobbiC
12-04-2012, 08:05 AM
Hi - I've been a lurker for a while doing research on this brand. I am also a member of other RVing forums for toy hauler research purposes while we try to figure out the best one for us.

After extensive research, we're very interested in the newer Enduramax, 2010 and newer. Does anyone have a review on this? We are hoping for a 2010 3912END (will probably get us in the floor plan we want at the lowest price) with the raised kitchen floor plan. There are so many features we love about the Enduramax, like the Atrium, the XL wall, the raised kitchen floor plan and the wide open living area. We believe this is an excellent floor plan for us with 2 adults, 2 kids and a larger dog. We think the foam insulation is a good idea, although I would like if it had higher R-values, and I'm glad to see it offers a 12-inch frame.

Another question: I watched a YouTube video of a brand new 2013 model done by a dealer recently, and it showed an Extreme Weather Package decal. Does anyone know what this means specifically, and if this is above and beyond the R-values for the 2010 model? I did email GS asking a few questions, and no one has gotten back to me. It's been over a week; that doesn't leave a good impression.

Thank you.

BobbiC
12-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Wow....Crickets. I can't believe 30 people read this, but no responses. I wonder where I could find people who own a late model Enduramax with the raised kitchen. Anyone have any suggestions? Still no response from Gulf Stream, so I'm going to assume they are out of the office until the weather warms up a bit.