PDA

View Full Version : new member saying hello

justlizz
06-16-2005, 05:35 AM
I thought I would pop in and say hello we have just bought a Amerilite 21FMS which we tow with a Ford Ranger so far I am very pleased with it but we are making a few changes to it as there is not that much storage space
We are very limited on 5ers as I am in the UK and the only ones are the few imported ones so it is great to be able to get on the forums to get tips
I have no dealings with Gulfsream but the dealer that imports them so far is very good
We traded in a Sun Valley Road runner as we found it a bit small as my grown up kids keep turning up when we are away and the last trip we made to France at easter cooking for 8 adults in such a small space was the end for me so hopefully I will have more room
lizz

gsadmin
06-16-2005, 09:28 AM
Wow!

A 5er in the UK...you must stand out!

How do you get it over to France?

justlizz
06-16-2005, 10:02 AM
gsadmin we go over by ferry and it costs about $50-60 return there are a few small ones over here but there are restrictions re 7.5ft wide and most campsites have smallish pitches so we have to pick and choose carefully
lizz

Timothy
06-16-2005, 05:25 PM
Hi Lizz,
I would love to see some pictures of your rig and the campgrounds on the other side of the pond.
Welcome aboard......Tim

justlizz
06-21-2005, 08:38 AM
I will try as soon as I have sorted out how to
lizz