PDA

View Full Version : elect mirrors, really stupid question

BajaDanD
01-19-2013, 07:51 PM
First off, I just bought this 2005 Gulf Stream Crescendo The dealer went through all the electrical stuff with me. I must not have been paying attention when we got to the mirrors. Cant seem to find the switch to adjust them

03heritagerider
01-20-2013, 09:35 AM
I don't know if your's is the same, but...

On mine, there is a panel on the wall to the left side of the driver. The transmission buttons, spot light, engine retarter and mirror controls are all on this panel.

The mirror controls are two knobs (one for each side) that operate like joysticks. You can twist each knob to three positions. One position (either far right or far left) operates the large flat mirror, the opposite position operates the smaller curved mirror. The center position is neutral to prevent changing the mirror position by accident.

On mine there is also a small rocker switch that lights up when on. This switch operates the mirror defrosters.

I hope this helps.

BajaDanD
01-20-2013, 02:05 PM
I found it right next to the parking brake. Its a little joystick with a nob to point at witch mirror you want it to move and a little switch to turn on mirror defrost. It wasnt marked or labled for what it was for and key has to be on to adjust mirrors. ALL good to go now.