PDA

View Full Version : BT Cruiser Hide-a-bed

CAP
10-23-2006, 12:20 AM
I have a new BT Cruiser 5291 with the WORST sofa ever.
It is similar to sitting on a cement bench. The seat is only 18" deep and for my height....it's really short.

Has anyone replaced this with a regular one say from Jennifer Convertibles or another retailer who sells hide-a-beds?

If so, how did you do it? :?:
CAP

phoebewienke
10-28-2006, 11:55 AM
If you receive an answer to this question, please be sure to post details. I have the same situation. When I ordered I tried to have it replaced with the sofa they put in the 5290 which is much softer and more comfortable. No go for no particular reason. Who/where are Jennifer Converibles? Is it motor home furniture or just furniture?

roomandboard
11-14-2006, 08:32 PM
You two are cracking me up! I'll trade the one from my 5250 anyday for those fancy leather ones :lol:

Room and Board

CAP
11-15-2006, 07:42 AM
J&S
This "monster" is far from being "Leather"
This is cold hard stiff cheap naugahyde...it would probably be quite nice on the deck of a boat. Give me a fabric sofa any day.
CAP

roomandboard
11-15-2006, 05:07 PM
Seriously, if it were mine I would cut a piece of egg crate to fit it. That stuff should stay in place very well. Then I would buy a piece of Fleece to put over the egg crate. Maybe big enough to curl up in if it is cool. Jo-Ann's will be running Fleece on sale real soon.

RJ82much
11-16-2006, 12:08 PM
From what I can tell, your BT Cruiser sofa was provided by http://www.flairinteriors.com/ (Flair Interiors of Goshen, IN).

They provide phone numbers, addresses, & even an online contact form which will reward you with an email address as soon as they respond to your inquiry.

You might look around under your sofa for any identifying model or part numbers