PDA

View Full Version : New member - just got my first TT - a 2013 16BHC!!!

EnochLight
05-23-2013, 12:50 PM
Greetings all,

Found this group via a random Google search. My wife and I just purchased our very first TT, an Ultra-Lite 16BHC. We're very happy with it so far and looking forward to our first trip this Memorial Day weekend. Any other 16BHC owners out there?

Here's ours (link below) - we love the trim package! Silver with black trim looks nice and matches my Escape! :) Had the single LP switched to a dual setup with auto-switchover. Other than that and the weight distribution hitch with anti-sway, we left it pretty much stock.

https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A4GY8gBYG2kdqX

TUPFAM
05-27-2013, 06:39 PM
Nice looking trailer. It looks like it's got some good counter space for it's size. Have fun.

beandoggy
05-28-2013, 08:15 AM
Very nice! You'll have years of enjoyment from it.

RayChez1
06-09-2013, 10:32 PM
You will have lots of fun on that trailer. The sway bars keeps that rear end from coming down. Very good setup I used to have that on a 26 ft travel trailer and they work great. I like the aluminum siding with the baked enamel paint job. That is what it looks like from the pic. I used to have also a overhead camper with the aluminum siding and baked enamel and the paint job never oxidized. Stayed shiny until the day I sold it.