PDA

View Full Version : New member looking at an Ameri lite

FLmedicLFR
04-20-2014, 08:41 AM
Hello all,

We have our eyes on a 2010 Ameri lite. the posting says it has an overall length of 27' 3". I was looking for the model number. This one does NOT have a slide out and has a queen bed and bunks. I also was looking for the weight. and any reviews if anyone has this trailer.

Thanks

Ty

joey1127
04-30-2014, 12:51 PM
I would caution you on buying an Ameri-Lite. They are rushed products that need a lot of re-working. If you can view it and check everything over with a fine tooth comb, you may be OK. I'll bet the seller is trying to get out from under it or upgraded to something better.

I ordred a BRAND NEW Ameri-Lite 19KD and had it shipped to my door. It arrived with so many flaws and fails that it was delivered on 02/28/2014 and only spent 3 weeks with me and has been at the RV Service Center ever since while Gulf Stream and the technician aruge over the amount of time needed to replace the rubber roof that Gulf Stream cut too short on the slide out room. I have made 2 payments on a coach I cannot use.

Look for a higher end model if you want to go with Gulf Stream. the Gulf Breeze is nice and a little more time is spent on that model. It's not a Friday trailer like the Ameri-Lite.

Joey

razorback
05-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Sounds like your looking at 248Bh its 26.5 long , dry weight 3800 can pull with any good1/2 ton truck. Just type ameri- lite 248BH in and you can get all info you need. Fully loaded you name it its got it.Freight , sales tax , tow bars. Were paying 14,100.TeX back