View Full Version : What are these switches for?????

07-09-2014, 08:44 PM
We recently bought a 2007 Conquest 38BRS. It has some switches by the door. The lower one is for the interior light as you enter the camper. The two above it are for the exterior lights. (the one right outside the door and the larger one up on the front corner. Right above those two are two small switches that are the two black ones in the photo attached. One of the switches says fromt and one says rear but we cannot figure out what they are for. Does anyone know what these are for?