PDA

View Full Version : Air condition Fan/Blower -1999 Sun Voyager

aramilo
08-18-2015, 11:12 AM
We have a 1999 Sun Voyager. We need help locating and the best way to access the AC Blower/fan. Dashboard AC/heater fan not working. We have a mechanic friend that works on buses and cars, but had difficulty locating the AC Blower on motorhomes. Help anyone?

RayChez1
08-20-2015, 08:07 PM
Not really sure, but I used to have a gasoline 2002 motor home and the fan went bad. It was under the dash attached to the firewall. That is where most gasoline coaches have the fan for the heater/air conditioner and vent. Same fan for all three.

aramilo
03-19-2017, 11:54 AM
Thank you RayChez. The Blower was infact under the front dashboard. We have the lift the top of the dashboard in order to remove the front panel. We waiting for warm weather in Northern Nevada to remove the Blower fan.

We tested the wiring and there was electricity running through the Blower electrical connection when we turned on the AC, but Blower not working. Last year, road vibration - crossing train tracks - turned -on the dead Blower, but died again few months later- I need to find me a train tracks once again to loosen up what appeared to be a stuck Blower. LOL.

I wish Gulfstream knows what make and model this Darn Blower is. They are the manufacturer but yet no documentation what make and model their darn ac/heater Blower.

Now, one of our AC unit not blowing cooled air. Grrrr!!

RayChez1
04-14-2017, 01:49 PM
I am not sure, but most heater motor and blower on gasoline chassis motor homes are basically the same as trucks would have of that year. I believe you either have a Ford or Chevy chassis. I would check in a wrecking yard where they stripe wrecked autos and sell the parts. Because new parts most dealers will not carry once they go past ten years.

I would also check Ebay.