PDA

View Full Version : Mirrored Closet Door Plastic latch

darbyjudy
12-17-2006, 04:30 PM
I have been camping over the weekend. Had a great time except when I opened the closet door the latch came off in my hand, it had broken in two. It is a clear plastic latch. I looked at the othe other one and it appears to be almost broken also. I have looked on the internet trying to locate a place to buy them but so far what I have found is there are two sizes of them. Can anyone tell me the correct size to buy and where to buy them. It appears to be an item that I am going to have to replace often. Just plastic . I have a 2004 Sunvoyager, triple slide, 37 ft. Maybe one of the members can help me with this small problem.

earljan34
12-18-2006, 04:58 AM
Mine also broke but found them at a Winnebago dealer about $3. a piece, Hope this helps.

Earl

coolchas11
12-18-2006, 11:21 AM
If it's the same as the arm rod on the overhead compartment doors, one of the plastic ones broke and the dealer replaced with metal.

darbyjudy
12-18-2006, 04:05 PM
Today I went to local RV dealer and found the Mirrored door plastic latch. There is two different ones and the one I needed is the one that has ribs on it. It is the same as what Winnebago uses. Thanks to all.

markosborne
04-21-2011, 04:54 AM
Thanks darbyjudy, I knew something about "Mirrored Closet Door Plastic latch".But i am not satisfied. I want more about it. Somebody explain it more :?:

holmesaw
04-22-2011, 12:47 PM
Those things snap off all the time, especially in the cold. You can find them in most rv stores. Camping world has them. Buy 2
packs because you will need them when least expected. There are 2 sizes so make sure you get the correct one.