PDA

View Full Version : New member feeling????

Coolbreeze
01-16-2007, 08:25 PM
So folks have a new '07 Mako 28FRBH. When I bought the trailer I was considering a Keystone product. I looked the Mako over good and thought it was every bit the equal of the Keystone. Now that I have read all the posts I'm wondering if I will like this trailer at all.

Can anybody tell me that Gulfstream is a decent trailer. I don't mind the little things but the big things will kill me. Any how I'm just waiting to take the trailer on it's maiden voyage.

lockdoc
01-17-2007, 08:14 AM
So folks have a new '07 Mako 28FRBH. When I bought the trailer I was considering a Keystone product. I looked the Mako over good and thought it was every bit the equal of the Keystone. Now that I have read all the posts I'm wondering if I will like this trailer at all.

Can anybody tell me that Gulfstream is a decent trailer. I don't mind the little things but the big things will kill me. Any how I'm just waiting to take the trailer on it's maiden voyage.

Gulfstream is like any other manufacturer out there in that they all make RVs to make money. That being said I have found on the couple of small issues that we have had that Gulfstream stood behind the product and did the right thing.

You already have the product so why worry now? Just relax and have fun with your new GS Mako. And welcome to the forums!

Coolbreeze
01-17-2007, 10:45 AM
Locdoc,

Thanks and you did hit the nail on the head. Kind of what I was thinking when I bought it as all the trailers (in the same $ class) are pretty much the same. I have an issue but I think that the dealer will stand by it! Besides that though I will likely fix everything myself.

Need to get some more positive vibes in this forum though.

justlizz
01-17-2007, 01:43 PM
well I am very happy with my bottom of the range GS and I dont have the backup of GS as I am in the UK but the few small bits that have gone wrong we have been able to fix or the guy that imports them gets the part
lizz