PDA

View Full Version : 04 Crescendo 8386 New Owner with Questions!

pastordug
12-09-2015, 07:34 PM
First I want to say thanks to whoever is responsible for making this site available. I just drove my 04 into my driveway about 4 hours ago after driving it about 2 1/2 hrs. My first impressions were surprising. Such a smooth ride on both Interstate and back roads. Did have a couple of questions for the experts. First I have noticed the dash lights (ones for speedometer) are not working. The turn signals do not work. And the little monitor (left side of dash) doesn't work. Any suggestions before I start tearing into it? Also I am open to any suggestions that would help me and my wife enjoy this Coach for quit some time!

pastordug
12-09-2015, 08:58 PM
Did a little more research (reading the manuals!) and the display is called the "Driver Information Display." It does not work.

GulfStream1
12-09-2015, 11:40 PM
There should be a compartment with all the fuses, usually it is the very first compartment on the drivers side. Check the fuses and also check the white ground wires in that compartment. I had one on my coach that had pulled out of the eye and was not noticeable until I touched it, then I saw it had gotten disconnected. For me it was the air conditioner and wipers that were not working.

On the speedometer lights you might also check the rheostat dimmer switch. Maybe somebody turned the lights off because driving at night some do not like lights glaring back at them. Just a guess, but you might check that.