PDA

View Full Version : King Sport

Earl E
02-21-2016, 09:30 AM
HI all. I'm new to this forum but have been RVing in various rigs for 40 years including a stint at full-time in an Arctic Fox fifth wheel. After full-timing we sold the large fiver and bought a Hideout 23rk. We've been happy with it but it's just too small so am looking at a 2014 King Sport 26rl. Here's my dilemma: The trailer is 300 miles so I will have to negotiate by phone. I've done that before so no problem BUT I have never personally seen a Gulf Stream! Can you tell me where the King Sport is in the hierarchy of Gulf Stream trailers? I cannot find any info--even on this forum. How would it compare to Sprindale, Hideout, or Salem (all entry level trailers) in quality? We are not looking for a luxury unit, just an economical one for taking out a week at a time and a month or so in the summer. Thanks for the help. I plan to talk to the dealer tomorrow.

Earl from sunny Southern Arizona (Green Valley)

Earl E
02-21-2016, 09:51 AM
Now I'm feeling a little dumb--couldn't find much info but I was writing Kingsport as two words--no wonder search didn't work. So I have found info--still would like you input as most info I've found was old.