PDA

View Full Version : WooHoo!

BadX
02-26-2016, 12:36 PM
After several months of everything going wrong finally had something go right today. Got our Easy Curtain ordered and its shipping on Monday...hey I know its not a life or death thing but I've emailed and called to no avail and finally today got through and got it ordered....in 3 weeks we'll be camping too :wink:

LabCab
02-27-2016, 08:40 PM
Alan: I'm sure you'll be very happy with it. How have you made out with Brakes. Still too cold here to get them looked at. :D

BadX
03-06-2016, 10:54 AM
Alan: I'm sure you'll be very happy with it. How have you made out with Brakes. Still too cold here to get them looked at. :D

Nothing new on the brakes, haven't done anything else with them. They work so thats good and no lights but then again haven't drove it any since November

LabCab
03-06-2016, 06:13 PM
Last time I used it (when the alarms roared all the way home and cut our trip short) They stopped when I turned it off then ran it again. No Alarm. So... waiting for a weather break to get it checked out. Let ya know how it works out.
One good thing, my Rodent Repellent works great. Not 1 little Gray Monster in any of my traps!

BadX
03-08-2016, 07:04 PM
Last time I used it (when the alarms roared all the way home and cut our trip short) They stopped when I turned it off then ran it again. No Alarm. So... waiting for a weather break to get it checked out. Let ya know how it works out.
One good thing, my Rodent Repellent works great. Not 1 little Gray Monster in any of my traps!

I un-hooked my alarm, I got tired of that annoying ear piercing POS!