PDA

View Full Version : replace bedroom tv

darbyjudy
07-20-2016, 09:31 AM
I Have a 2004 Gulfstream Sun Voyager 37 ft atarium model. I want to replace the tv in the bedroom. Can you tell me what you have replaced yours with and how you did it. Thank You

Cap1c40
07-13-2018, 03:28 PM
I found two screws in the lower corners that I removed. Then I took a razor knife and carefully cut the seam along the outside of the surround. The surround on ours was installed with silicone. Then you have to find all the screws in the corners to get the TV out. Have fun.

Ours is a 2004 model 8379

mhhorowi
07-24-2018, 07:53 PM
I Have a 2004 Gulfstream Sun Voyager 37 ft atarium model. I want to replace the tv in the bedroom. Can you tell me what you have replaced yours with and how you did it. Thank You

We have a 2004 Friendship so I figure it's a similar setup. We took the tv out of the compartment and then built a support for a flat panel TV that is anchored to the side was and can swing away from the compartment. We the put in slide out drawers in the old compartment that we purchased at the container store. Added lots of storage got a bigger and new TV for the bedroom.

Sudsy
07-27-2018, 03:55 PM
Our cabinet looks like this. It must have had 3 or 4 different TV's in there. I just put this one in.

Sudsy