PDA

View Full Version : Fuse for Porch Light and Entry Light

dblathrop
09-23-2016, 07:02 PM
I have a 2004 Sun Voyager. I am no longer getting power to the porch light and ceiling entry light. Have checked all the fuses in the bedroom and they are all fine. Is the fuse for these two items located somewhere else? They are both powered by the same circuit. Help!

Doug

richardscatzhouse
10-05-2016, 10:46 AM
Not sure this helps,

I have a Sun Voyager Diesel Pusher, My entire fuse blocks are under the left side front access box under the drivers seat/window.

Hope this Helps

dblathrop
10-09-2016, 04:45 PM
Thanks. I have a gas model and managed to find the appropriate fuse behind the panel on the left side under the dash. I think it was labeled "Switch Panel" or something like that. Now if I can only find the short...

Csjjeep
10-22-2016, 06:28 PM
I was literally just registering with this forum to ask about the porch light. I recently bought a 1999 gulfstream sun voyager. Diesel pusher spartan chassis. And I can't get my porch light to work yet. Biggest roadblock currently is where is the switch to turn it on and off? Is it on of the switches in the stairwell. Nothing seems to be labeled as such there. Apologize for the hijack but seemed to be a good place to piggyback a question concerning this.

dblathrop
10-25-2016, 08:29 PM
On our rig it's one of four switches on the panel in the stairwell. It's labeled "Porch Step Light". The other three are for the Compartment Lights, Power Step and Florescent ceiling light (which is the one that was blowing my fuse). The Porch Light and Florescent ceiling light use the same power lead.

Csjjeep
10-27-2016, 05:49 PM
I found it finally looked over it multiple times expecting the light to come on. after bulb. Lol kind of embarrassing but we all chase the bigger problems sometimes