PDA

View Full Version : hello

justlizz
06-28-2005, 02:11 PM
Well as I asked for this I better post I hope some of you will join me.
I have never been to USA and I dont think I will ever make it but I would like to hear about some of your travel trips and your campsites.
Things are much smaller in the UK and we do have lots of small sites which I prefere as the all singing and dancing sites.
My husband and I try to get away for a few days every month and we go over to France about 3 times a year we have just bought a Amerilite we did have a Sun Valley Roadrunner but a lot of the time when we went away the kids would turn up with their tents so we found it too small
So come on lets hear from some of you
lizz
thank you admin for setting this up

ethomps1
06-29-2005, 09:52 AM
Hi Lizz - camping in the US is a little different than in Europe - mostly because the size of the campers is different. Sites over here are much larger than the ones that I saw when I was living in Germany.

I have to laugh because even my small trailer trailer here (21 MB Amerilite) is much bigger than a lot of the units that I saw on the motorways and autobahns on your side of the pond.

Take care! :lol:

tonigil
10-22-2005, 07:25 PM
Check out my My Web Site.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeojvhi/tonigilmartin2/index.html
Pictures and info.
Toni

11-29-2005, 12:34 AM
Check out my My Web Site.

Dont listen to what they have to say, take pride in your work and believe in your self.

tonigil
11-29-2005, 02:11 PM
cord1338
Thank you so very much for your comment. I do try.
Toni