PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Conquest 30bhs slide out issue

supertramp
01-09-2017, 11:06 PM
Hello I just purchased a 04 conquest 30bhs TT I have been searching high and low for information on alignment of the slideout, the previous owner gave me all the manuals it came with when new and the only refrence to the slide is kinda generic, I have w issues I need to resolve #1 when closed it seems square with the body but the bottom is still out about 1-1/2"s is there a way to get the bottom to pull in a little further than the top? And issue #2 when fully closed I hear a click like a gear is jumping I only run it till I hear the first click or 2 because I don't want to strip anything (could this be why the bottom doesn't pull tight to the body?) The weather turned bad the day after I towed it home 750 miles a few days ago so I haven't been able to crawl under it to inspect the slide mechanism, when. I asked the previous owner (he's the original owner) if he ever had any problems with the slide he said only one that one side didn't want to open but it was just a bolt that fell out and he replaced the bolt, could this be something that is keeping the bottom out? It's not a big deal even though the top is tight the bottom seems tight enough to keep water out but barely I'm only afraid this won't be the case for long if I can't get it to close flush, I will try to attach a photo of how it's closed. Don't mind the tarp I'm working on sealing the roof.