PDA

View Full Version : 19ERD mattress size

Fyouberg
01-14-2017, 01:27 PM
Can anyone tell me the actual demensions of the front "queen" bed in a 2016 19ERD?

philabele
02-01-2017, 05:17 PM
RV Queen mattresses are 60" wide by 74" long.

jayrock
03-14-2017, 04:19 PM
How about the size of the double bed up front in the 19RSD? Any idea how big that mattress is?

kim
08-29-2017, 12:22 PM
We replaced our ERD mattress with a queen RV short and it's just a bit longer than the plateform. Not sure if the plateform is a hair shorter, or the mattress was cut a hair longer, but it works regardless.

BillyRains
10-10-2017, 11:15 AM
60 X 74 is a short queen. I added a 5 inch strip and moved up to a full size queen. Got tired of my head against the headboard and my feet sticking out.

Pierre
08-06-2019, 01:01 PM
The headboard is such a stupid idea because of the front slant that we sleep with heads towards the door, obviously the ‘engineers’ don’t go camping.

deplorablemike
12-09-2021, 09:48 PM
Our 19' erd mattress is worthless.Why manufacturers can't use quality mattresses is beyond me.I understand the cost "shaving" their trying to do,but when you have to replace it afterwards it's a ripoff.Why not just charge alittle more for quality? Or sell WITHOUT a mattress ,pass on the savings,and let the customer buy what THEY want? A good nights sleep is a selling point.

Henry111
03-18-2022, 08:09 AM
The Linenspa mattress (https://www.rvhometown.com/best-rv-mattresses/) is phenomenal for an honest nap or a landing pad for cuddling with other animals. Personally, I favor unfolded blankets, pillows, and toys for everybody and pamper myself. Is cute. the burden of this mattress is good. want to associate it with the recommended support structure. appears like an enormous upgrade for oversleeping on a futon, brand-name daybeds, or whatever. I actually just like the overall distribution of layered materials throughout the mattress. it is a good texture. I feel the pain has decreased and also the quality of sleep has increased compared to once I tried sleeping on a futon.