PDA

View Full Version : Friendship trailer lights

Dennis4809
01-14-2017, 10:02 PM
Checking the lights to the toad only to find that there is no power to the tail lights. Turn/brake are fine. Checked connections back to the wires at the back side of the 7 pin connected and still no power. Cables appear to come from a box on the frame side of the battery box. Does anyone know if there are fuses anywhere and would they be inside this box?

Thanks,
Dennis

RayChez1
01-16-2017, 11:43 AM
The box on mine is a diode box. But there are some fuses where your harness connects right in the area you described. I would start checking the fuses up front in the fuse compartment. On mine there is a schematic on the compartment wall showing what each fuse is for. Check the list and pull out the fuse to check it out. I have had fuses blow out in that compartment.

The fuses in that harness connector in the rear have never blown out, but I do know that there are some fuses there.

Get a tester and check the prongs to see if you have power up to the plug first.

Good luck!

Dennis4809
01-16-2017, 10:27 PM
Found them! Right rear electrical compartment, inside one of the larger black boxes. Found it by turning on the turn signal and listening for the click of the signal flasher.

Thanks,
Dennis