PDA

View Full Version : 2004 conquest 30bhs ceiling speakers removal?

supertramp
01-17-2017, 08:26 PM
Does anybody know how the remove the grill/covers from the ceiling speakers in a 2004 conquest 30bhs? I have/want to replace the paneling in the bedroom that was damaged by a leak i fixed, I managed to remove part on on panel around one speaker and it's attached to a piece of plywood that was behind the white panel I guess for support, I tryed twisting and pulling but the grill just won't let go of the speaker so I can get to the screws behind it, if I try any harder I will rip the plywood brace the speaker is attached to out from the 2 trusses it's attached to and I don't want to damage the trusses! They are not well built to begin with and I can't afford having to rebuild one or more or possibly damaging the osb under the rubber roof. I asked this question on a few other forums but got no replies yet, I want to finish up my project in the next 3 weeks without any unnecessary damage to theTT. Thanks hope someone figured out how to do this that may have upgraded there speakers.

Dgears02
06-07-2017, 03:04 AM
How you able to remove the speakers? Helping a buddy here to remove the speakers on his 30bhs as well and having almost the same issue.