PDA

View Full Version : 1992 owner manual?

Oldnslow
05-08-2018, 01:02 PM
Does anybody know where i can pick up the owners manual for a 92 gulf stream 34ft, ive tried their website but no joy.

Sudsy
05-14-2018, 11:16 AM
Gulf Stream doesn't have any records before 2003. I have a 2005 and I will tell you the owners manual is not what you think. It's more like a sales brochure. It is not at all like a manual for a car. It has no wiring or mechanical information. Mine came with complete records. That consist of the small brochure I mentioned and the manuals for the fridge, stove, furnace, water-heater, hydraulic system, battery charger/DC converter. All of these are available online so don't feel any kind of left out not having the manual. BTW the manual covers all of the units produced that year.

Sudsy

Frutza
05-15-2018, 05:27 PM
correct, its not an owners manual per say, Mine is a big folder with manuals from the manufacturer of every different thing in there, so look them up by the items, plus there wasn't any good info in there, just basic operation, every time I had a problem, it wasn't covered in any of those manuals, I'd have to look else ware

Oldnslow
05-15-2018, 05:46 PM
Thanx folks, i just wanted to know what all the various switches do etc plus an internal wiring diagram would be good. Its just going to be trial and error then, its a bit poor of Gulf Stream in my opinion as ive had a few rv,s and all have had a a full manual for the interior etc aswell as individual manuals for cooker,Genset, fridge etc.

Dont think I'll be having another GS after this one .

Sudsy
05-15-2018, 07:41 PM
Try to find an owners manual for any 1992 camper. Buy a newer unit.