PDA

View Full Version : Rear Exit window in GS 8368 A Class Motorhome

Tiara
09-09-2018, 11:10 AM
Hi all
Does any one know if you can test the rear emergency exit window on a 2004, A Class GS Sun Voyager 8368.
Would just like to know if the rear emergency exit window can be closed again after being opened, don't want to risk not being able to close the exit window after opening it. Would just like to test the window in case we ever have to use it to escape a fire.
Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Mike

Sudsy
09-09-2018, 11:44 PM
Hi all
Does any one know if you can test the rear emergency exit window on a 2004, A Class GS Sun Voyager 8368.
Would just like to know if the rear emergency exit window can be closed again after being opened, don't want to risk not being able to close the exit window after opening it. Would just like to test the window in case we ever have to use it to escape a fire.
Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Mike

Have someone outside to catch the window as it will just drop out after it swings out a bit. I haven't done this on this coach but I have done it on other trailers. It can be reinstalled but that will take two people too.

Sudsy

RayChez1
09-16-2018, 03:17 PM
On my 2002 Scenic Cruiser you can unlock the bottom of the window and it will swing open on hinges to where you can go out in case of an emergency. It is still a big drop for me anyways, but if a fire was to start I would probably get out pretty fast once the heat got close. LOL! And if you are just testing the window to see how it works, check to see if it has hinges or if it is going to drop to the ground and break Sudsy claims.