PDA

View Full Version : Light switch

Lesyo64
09-28-2018, 01:30 PM
Tourmaster switch (o.head light) doesn't do anything. Anyone know what it is supposed to do?

Sudsy
10-14-2018, 09:25 AM
Look at the overhead light fixture. See if you can find a switch on the fixture that also can turn the light off. If not check the bulbs. My fixtures are small 18 inch florescent fixtures. I have converted them to LED.

Sudsy

scaleram
10-14-2018, 10:39 AM
If you are talking about the switch in the center console with the light icon, I too have one that does nothing. If you ever figure out what it does, please post.

Tourmaster switch (o.head light) doesn't do anything. Anyone know what it is supposed to do?

RayChez1
10-14-2018, 04:14 PM
On the center console on my coach with two switches with light icons on it. One is for a reading light over the driver and another over the passenger.

The other switch is for when you pass somebody and they acknowledge that you are safe to merge to the right by blinking their head lights, you press that switch and the tail lights with blink off and on a couple of times. Now that is on my Scenic Cruiser, not too sure about other coaches.

RayChez1
10-14-2018, 04:20 PM

Never seen a switch control panel like that on my coach. The switches on the dash are all rocker type switches about two inches in length each.

Sudsy
10-14-2018, 05:51 PM
On the center console on my coach with two switches with light icons on it. One is for a reading light over the driver and another over the passenger.

The other switch is for when you pass somebody and they acknowledge that you are safe to merge to the right by blinking their head lights, you press that switch and the tail lights with blink off and on a couple of times. Now that is on my Scenic Cruiser, not too sure about other coaches.

I have that "trucker switch" on my Sun Voyager too. It doesn't blink all the tail lights just the clearance lights. I think maybe this question is on a Class "C".

Sudsy

Lesyo64
10-16-2018, 11:32 PM
Thanks, got me looking in the right place. There was a problem with the connection to the florescent light fixture over the dinette (o.head light). That is what this switch controls. For your edification, this switch panel is above the entry door. The switches are tied into a circuit board that controls interior lighting. They are not rocker switches on the dash.
Thanks everyone!

dimitris
11-24-2018, 10:08 PM
Hi where do we find replacement for these switches they have an ethernet wire plug in on back side

dimitris
11-24-2018, 10:13 PM
where do we find switches like that are there any replacements ?
those have a ethernet wire on back!!