PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Texas

Derekj
12-01-2018, 08:33 PM
I am excited to join your community and look forward to soaking up and helping where I can. I have just purchased a 2006 Friendship G7 atrium. She is pretty well loaded with granite, cummins 400 hp,white cabinets,aqua hot etc. I chose 2006 due to the dpf and emissions and am looking forward to learn all I can. Spent the day looking her over and will pick her up on Tuesday or Wednesday. Thanks for having me.

RayChez1
12-09-2018, 12:27 PM
Congratulations on your purchase. The Friendship G7 in 2006 I believe was the top of the line for Gulf Steam. They are well built coaches, only thing that would concern me would be the Atrium part which are a lot of windows. Other then that if the coach was cared for by the previous owner, it should give you lots of good times on it.

Swiss Man
12-10-2018, 10:38 AM
The Atrium is not a problem at all. If you keep it clean, it will also be dry. It is nice. If you have a dinner it seems you are sitting outside. We was looking around for a newer RV but we could not find anything who offers a such a spectacular brightness in the dining room. We mount a shade in order to protect us against the sunshine in summertime. Otherwise it gets too hot in the inside. But in total it is a great idea.