PDA

View Full Version : Headlights for 2003 Scenic Cruiser

sharkfan99
12-12-2018, 05:22 PM
This has probably been asked before but I can’t find the right answer. I just recently got my 2003 and my headlights are just not any good at all anymore. They are fogged up and just really need replacing. They are round and are Hellas but that is all I can figure out about them. Can anyone tell me what I need to look at or for to tell me which ones I need to order replace both the low beam and the high beams? Thanks in advance for any help.

madkinson
01-13-2019, 05:56 AM
Google is your friend. That is how I found replacements for my 99 8362 SVB. Good luck.

Sudsy
01-16-2019, 01:52 PM
This has probably been asked before but I can’t find the right answer. I just recently got my 2003 and my headlights are just not any good at all anymore. They are fogged up and just really need replacing. They are round and are Hellas but that is all I can figure out about them. Can anyone tell me what I need to look at or for to tell me which ones I need to order replace both the low beam and the high beams? Thanks in advance for any help.

Look for numbers on the outside of the bulb (or lens) and google that. Search this forum (all) for headlight assy replacement. There has been lots of discussion.

I accidentally found that a product called "Goo Gone" helps to restore the lens to a point. I was cleaning up after some paint work and removing tape glue when I got some on one of the lenses. I did one then waited till the next day and it still looked 80% better than the other. I did the other one too. I have never driven the coach at night though.

Sudsy

sharkfan99
01-17-2019, 08:08 AM
Yes, thanks, but I know all about Goo-Gone. It is one of the best products on the market for cleaning. Especially removing anything sticky. You want to reuse an old bottle and it has a label on it, just use Goo-Gone and the bottle is instantly clean. As far as my headlights, I have replaced them, not with anything close to the originals, but some that fit the frames of my headlights. They fit exactly in the opening and they are really bright. Thanks for the suggestion though.