PDA

View Full Version : how to fill hydraulic reservoir on 2007 crescendo 8356 crw

bbybee
02-06-2019, 08:30 AM
Hello all. Just bought my first class A, a 2007 Crescendo 8356 crw. Lots new to learn from my class C. I an looking to check the level of the hydraulic reservoir for the main slide as it runs out slow and will even stop with me having to release the button an push it down again. I was told to check the fluid level, so here ion am asking for some direction. And thanks for any help I can get!

Sudsy
02-07-2019, 04:11 PM
On my 2005 Sun Voyager with two slide rooms that are hydraulic and a third that is electric the manual says to make sure all the rooms are in. Make sure all the jacks are up. My jacks use the same pump as the slide room. If it's stopping even though you are still holding the switch then it is hitting its limit for heat or pressure. I would lubricate the slides under the room, check to make sure all of the rollers that carry the slide room are clear and intact. I use the specific fluid that came with the unit but you can use ATF but if I did that I would drain and refill with all ATF. I don't like mixing fluids. My system is made by Dewald (not Dewalt).

Sudsy

bbybee
02-08-2019, 07:50 AM
Thanks I check the rollers and lub them up.

Thanks again.