PDA

View Full Version : Wireless Entry door lock

bbybee
04-08-2019, 05:37 PM
I am looking for some input on wireless entry door locK for my 2007 Crescendo.

I have some damage to my lock I have now someone tried to break in. But works ok and wondering if the upgrade is worth it or just put one like the old on back on it.

Ive never had to change out locks so not sure what to look for.

Thanks for any help in advance!!

Buck

Rimfire 7
04-08-2019, 06:22 PM
Hello, I just upgraded the door locks on my 08 Bounty Hunter and I am so glad I did. Keyless entry is convenient but better than that no one else has the key or code to get into the rv. I understand that there are only a few different keys to thousands of rv locks floating around out there. Other people have the key to your rv!! That's crazy to me but not my problem anymore. Installation of my rvlock was easy. Really easy. RVlock.com I recommend.

bbybee
04-09-2019, 07:56 AM
Thanks Ill check them out!!
Buck

Sudsy
04-09-2019, 10:28 AM
Be careful when installing. Have a second person to help. I installed a new entry door lock and it worked fine from outside but when I went inside and closed the door the inside latch was misaligned and I was locked in the camper. I had to call a neighbor to come let me out. I didn't want to try to crawl out a window and I actually forgot about the drivers door. It was when I first bought it.

Sudsy

bbybee
04-09-2019, 01:26 PM
Good point Sudsy and Ill use that bit of info...

Thanks again,
Buck

Leisure Time Larry
04-12-2019, 10:36 PM
I also love the RV lock. I've never heard anyone online that doesn't love theirs. They are spendy, though. They are currently running a special...20% off 4/12-4/15.

Sudsy
04-12-2019, 10:42 PM
I also love the RV lock. I've never heard anyone online that doesn't love theirs. They are spendy, though. They are currently running a special...20% off 4/12-4/15.

Who is running the special. How about a link or at least a name.

Sudsy

Leisure Time Larry
04-12-2019, 10:44 PM
Who is running the special. How about a link or at least a name.

SudsyTHEY... http://www.rvlock.com

Sudsy
04-12-2019, 11:17 PM
THEY... http://www.rvlock.com

Thanks I'll get on that tomorrow

S