PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Gulfstream 8392 ceiling light problems.

Nurnie
04-10-2019, 09:18 AM
2000 Gulfstream 8392 ceiling light problems.

I have problems with my 12 volt ceiling lights going off and coming back on later on. I checked the 12 volt fuse box under the bed and the fuse is good. When the lights are on I can remove the fuse and the lights go off. Put the fuse back in and they come back on. I have a loose wire between the fuse box and the lights. All of the lights go off and come back on so I am guessing it is between the fuse box and the first light in the circuit. Looking for a wiring diagram to help with finding the problem.

Restorium
04-11-2019, 06:58 AM
2000 Gulfstream 8392 ceiling light problems.

I have problems with my 12 volt ceiling lights going off and coming back on later on. I checked the 12 volt fuse box under the bed and the fuse is good. When the lights are on I can remove the fuse and the lights go off. Put the fuse back in and they come back on. I have a loose wire between the fuse box and the lights. All of the lights go off and come back on so I am guessing it is between the fuse box and the first light in the circuit. Looking for a wiring diagram to help with finding the problem.
I had a 12v fuse that was like half blown. It would make my 12v fan go on and off. Change the fuse. Couldn't hurt.
Maybe you have a charging electrical problem? Do the other 12v accessories work right?