PDA

View Full Version : Searching for manufacturers manual

Strangela
04-16-2019, 05:32 PM
I'm a new owner of a 1994 Gulfstream conquest Ford E350. We are desperately trying to locate the manufacturers manual. We have the owner's manual but it's of little help. Thank you in advance.

LTC_R
04-17-2019, 07:44 AM
The Gulfstream website used to have a great library to download from, the bookmark I have now leads to a "page not found." However, I did find a link on the GS website that has a generic owners manual at https://www.gulfstreamcoach.com/downloads, but I bet that is what you already have. There is a great library of reference materials from Lippert (who made a lot of the sub components that GS uses) online at https://www.lci1.com/support/.

Strangela
04-17-2019, 09:38 PM
Thank you so much. I appreciate the link. We are novices. My husband is having difficulty finding the switch for the hot water heater.

Leisure Time Larry
04-17-2019, 10:04 PM
Why do you need to heat hot water? Ha-ha, sorry, sometimes you just need to joke about it.

Unfortunately, manuals such as you seek that will tell you where things are at, are mostly non-existent. I am unfamiliar with your coach model, but the water heater switch is usually near the water pump switch. If you can take and post pictures, that will help us, help you a lot more. Good luck!

Microguy
04-18-2019, 08:30 AM
Just an idea..... I replaced our heater with a tankless unit. Installed the controller an.... nothing. Regular switch was on, but no power to the new control unit. Turns out, there is another switch outside, you have to drop the door to turn it on. (now I have two on switches and an controller). Maybe its worth a look.

jdeimerly
04-28-2019, 02:09 PM
I'm a new owner of a 1994 Gulfstream conquest Ford E350. We are desperately trying to locate the manufacturers manual. We have the owner's manual but it's of little help. Thank you in advance.
I have a 1992 Gulfstream Conquest Limited Edition Class C. The switch for the water heater is on the bottom of the box where the microwave is installed. It is a red rocker switch that lights when the water heater is turned on and goes off when the water is hot. Hope that helps.

Epsvdf100
05-11-2019, 04:01 PM
Looking for a 19ERD "Model specific" owners manual. Does such a thing exists ????