View Full Version : New Here

04-19-2019, 05:03 PM
I have a 2011 VISA by Gulfstream. It's a 19 ERD model. My hubby and I live in FL, on the Gulf coast. We are looking for a wheel well and the outer trim piece (kind of like a fender) for my 2011 VISA by Gulfstream. WHERE CAN I GET ONE WHEEL WELL AND "FENDER" TRIM PIECE, PLEASE?? We need to buy one ASAP.

Thank you!

05-05-2019, 12:55 PM
Have you tried calling Gulf Stream? Being that it is a 2011, they should be able to tell you where you can buy one.

Not sure what a Visa is, I am just assuming that it is a class C motor home, and they are still manufacturing Class C motor homes.