PDA

View Full Version : New to RV Life

Zero650
05-09-2019, 05:36 PM
Hello,

My gf has lived in a 29ft Travel Trailer for the last 3 years. I loved staying over with her. I have a 2015 Ram ProMaster and love weekend trips in the ProMaster. I have thought about living in the ProMaster but not great for 2 people. We also found that her Travel Trailer was not big enough for us. So we started looking for a Class A Motorhome. We live in Phoenix AZ, witch is awesome for looking for RV's We looked for a few months and at our price point we thought we would find a POS. That could not be farther from the truth to what we found. We got a 2004 Gulf Stream Yellowstone 8408 with 55k on it. It is in really good shape. I had to replace the electrical element in the hot water heater and that's really it for us to live in it.

althotos
05-20-2019, 08:55 AM
Congratulations. Because of my work, I currently live in an RV during the week since home is 70 miles away. I'm coming up on 5 years in 2 motor coaches in this arrangement. Previously, I lived in a 25 foot TT, on and off for 3 years, but that was almost 20 years ago. I love living in my Motorcoach.

Frutza
05-21-2019, 07:08 AM
Welcome, looks good Scottsdale!

Scott K.
06-08-2019, 11:00 AM
We are new to the TT life, just bought a 2013 Gulfstream VISA 19ERD - never used - and love it. Unfortunately, on our first outing, had a tire blowout that destroyed the fender skirt (door side). Still working on getting a replacement. Called Gulfstream and they gave the part number as 081AF7. We have to go through a dealer to buy it. They said it is not a perfect replicate, but close enough. So we shall see!